top of page

Just The Tips #12- See a Urologist

Updated: Mar 25, 2021

A urologist can help with erectile dysfunction and sexual pain.

A physical therapist can help too!

Just The Tips

The Best Sex Tips in Town

Emerald sexual health .com

18 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Vasectomies too! These Physicians Can Help!

I recently posted a video on Tik Tok asking what people's concerns were regarding their sexual health and sexual pleasure now that Roe v. Wade has been overturned. Men, trans, and people who are non-b


bottom of page